Materials & Care
Beautiful, unique and quality jewelry doesn’t have to come with a large price tag.
Each collection is beautifully crafted from sterling silver and Vermeil.
Sterling SilverWe use 925 Sterling Silver. The '925' represents 92.5% minimum pure silver. As pure silver is soft and malleable (making it prone to breakage), 7.5% is made up of alloy. This helps our silver remain durable and suitable for everyday use while remaining high quality. We plate our silver jewelry in rhodium, which gives it extra shine and durability. All of our sterling silver pieces are stamped with “925”.
14k Gold Vermeil
Gold Vermeil, pronounced ver- may, differs from regular plating in that it involves a much thicker, higher quality layer of gold to ensure durability. Our pieces meet the highest standard of Gold Vermeil with a minimum of 2.5 microns thick of gold. Our Gold Vermeil uses 14 karat gold layered over Sterling Silver. All of our Gold Vermeil pieces are stamped with “925”. 14 karat Gold is chosen because of it’s subtle gold tone.
Because of the delicate nature of jewelry, please be mindful of how you wear your pieces and store them. When you are not wearing your jewelry, we recommend that you store your pieces in an enclosed jewelry box or airtight bag to keep them from the exposure of the outside elements. If they will be stored for a long period, ensure you wipe them down so that there is no exposure to fragrances in lotions, oil from skin, etc.
Please treat these lovely pieces with the utmost love & care.
Standard Rules of Thumb:
- Don't wear jewelry & accessories in water
- Remove before going to sleep
- Don't leave in extreme hot or cold temperatures
- Store in an airtight container or plastic bag since air can oxidize jewelry
- Perfumes & lotions may wear down the plating on your jewelry. Please apply these products before putting on your pieces.
- If your jewelry requires cleaning, we recommend using a polish cloth or soft cotton cloth on any metal part to reduce tarnish. Please keep in mind that everyone's personal skin PH levels and how often the jewelry is worn may determine how quickly it may tarnish for some people. Gold Vermeil jewelry is coated with multiple layers of gold and will last a long time if cared for.
We are here to answer any questions you have about jewelry care. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org