Leilani - meaning heavenly lei.
This ring was designed to bring us back to why we started Haiku Lane in the first place. These Hawaiian Flowers bring us back to our roots.
The signet design is both timeless and elegant and much daintier than the traditional signet ring style.
Made with 14 Karat Gold Vermeil over 925 Sterling Silver.
- Complimentary expedited shipping on orders over $125 CAD in Canada and the United States.
- All unworn and original condition products, excluding earrings, are eligible for return. See our Return Policy here.
- Haiku Lane uses high quality materials including 925 Sterling Silver and 14 Karat Gold Vermeil.
- Please follow our jewelry care recommendations to prolong the life of your jewelry.
Beautiful, unique and quality jewelry doesn’t have to come with a large price tag.
Each collection is beautifully crafted from sterling silver and Vermeil.
Sterling SilverWe use 925 Sterling Silver. The '925' represents 92.5% minimum pure silver. As pure silver is soft and malleable (making it prone to breakage), 7.5% is made up of alloy. This helps our silver remain durable and suitable for everyday use while remaining high quality. We plate our silver jewelry in rhodium, which gives it extra shine and durability. All of our sterling silver pieces are stamped with “925”.
14k Gold Vermeil
Gold Vermeil, pronounced ver- may, differs from regular plating in that it involves a much thicker, higher quality layer of gold to ensure durability. Our pieces meet the highest standard of Gold Vermeil with a minimum of 2.5 microns thick of gold. Our Gold Vermeil uses 14 karat gold layered over Sterling Silver. All of our Gold Vermeil pieces are stamped with “925”. 14 karat Gold is chosen because of it’s subtle gold tone.
Because of the delicate nature of jewelry, please be mindful of how you wear your pieces and store them. When you are not wearing your jewelry, we recommend that you store your pieces in an enclosed jewelry box or airtight bag to keep them from the exposure of the outside elements. If they will be stored for a long period, ensure you wipe them down so that there is no exposure to fragrances in lotions, oil from skin, etc.
Please treat these lovely pieces with the utmost love & care.
Standard Rules of Thumb:
- Don't wear jewelry & accessories in water
- Remove before going to sleep
- Don't leave in extreme hot or cold temperatures
- Store in an airtight container or plastic bag since air can oxidize jewelry
- Perfumes & lotions may wear down the plating on your jewelry. Please apply these products before putting on your pieces.
- If your jewelry requires cleaning, we recommend using a polish cloth or soft cotton cloth on any metal part to reduce tarnish. Please keep in mind that everyone's personal skin PH levels and how often the jewelry is worn may determine how quickly it may tarnish for some people. Gold Vermeil jewelry is coated with multiple layers of gold and will last a long time if cared for.
We are here to answer any questions you have about jewelry care. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
There is really nothing more to say. It is the perfect size, shape and the design is beautiful