Follow us here:
Welcome to Edmonton and area's prettiest boutique market!
Dori, of Jars of Clay Calligraphy, and Lindsay, of Haiku Lane Jewelry, both share a love of shopping for gifts with meaning, supporting local artists and fellow entrepreneurs and, of course, all things "pretty".
After organizing a few events with our favourite vendors, Dori and Lindsay realized that there was a huge interest in a boutique style market full of beautiful local vendors and artisan crafted goods.
Hello Pretty Market was born to fill a niche market for customers hoping to find beautiful products that hold meaning and also support the wonderful local economy.
What can you find at one of our markets?
- A curated selection of local boutiques and high quality artisans.
- Highly sought after and beautiful workshops.
- A very pretty aesthetic.
Interested in being a vendor?
- Local boutique and/or handmade artisans
- No MLM's are accepted at this time.
- Completed application does not confirm acceptance. We curate our list of vendors based on our overall aesthetic, values and feel of the market.